My Motto...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Awaiting Transformation....


Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be. :)
Running up to the mirror again and again just in a span of few minutes to see if there is any minor change…
Feeling the bulge on my tummy and saying “baby! What are you doing nana?”
That weird frisson, an aura of magic that combined awkwardly with an earthy sense of duty, is mundane, because I am nothing unique on the streets; ethereal because my attention was ever somewhere else. Whatever people said was trivial. And I have that preciousness which I impose wherever I go, compelling attention, constantly reminding people that I am carrying the future inside, its contours already drawn, but veiled, private, an inner secret.
Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch. It is the most wondrous and magical adventure that I can ever experience. I feel love, patience and other emotions bubbling up within me. I am loving it !

No comments: